Saturday, January 31, 2009

Zumba Videos

Since I missed my Zumba class this morning, thought I'd share some videos I came across on youtube....

Lovin' this one 'cause the chick in the middle reminds me of my mom, sisters and I. We are the biggest ones in the class, but we can move it! hahaha! For reals though - we just go and have fun!


Had to share this one of the Korean instructor - yes, Zumba is that big - it's taught all around the world. If all Zumba classes were like this, I'm not sure I would be motivated to go at all. No offense - but if you are going to teach Zumba - you gotta make it exciting! This one looks "slow and boring" for me. But that's just my opinion.


Not sure if this is the same instructor as the video above - but it's a Korean instructor and it seems a little more exciting than the one above. LOL.


Majority of the Zumba classes are Latin songs - but you also get a little hip hop, rock and roll and other music too. That's what makes it so much fun.

Zumba is for kids too! If they had one out here, I would put my kids in it.


So this one is not even a Zumba video, but came across it and had to share. I wonder if Beyonce got her moves from this video....hmmmmm


My last Zumba video for the night...this one is to Beyonce's "Single Ladies".


So I lied...this one is the last one. Another version of Beyonce's "Single Ladies"....

2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

loved the videos lol!!! love the single ladies one that the palangi lady did!!! Saturdays class done kicked my butt lol!!! Julie asked me if i was ok because i left after an hr i was like yeah i have things i need to do today lol!!! it was packed too

Sinai said...

So I was bored last night and while surfing came across the palangi ladies "single ladies" version - come to find out, that's where Beyonce found her inspiration. I guess the lady is married to a choreographer and he was the one that choreographed their number as well as several others for broadway. Sorry, like you wanted to know, but there you go. Lol.