Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Softball Season

Softball officially started the end of March. But due to the weather, a few of their games were re-scheduled. Yesterday they had pictures. I snapped a couple of these on my camera phone - so sorry the quality is not that great.

Ailini loves softball. This is her 2nd year playing. And she actually plays a lot better than my old two boys. She enjoys it so it makes me happy even though it just adds more stress to my Monday schedule...but hey, it's just temporary, right? Piano...scouts...softball...and rec. We'll manage!

She plays on the same softball team that my cousin's daughter (Leia) plays on.
Here they are lining up for their team pictures.


Her single picture.


Team Picture


And one more shot....

2 comments:

The Finau Family said...

I dont know how you do it.. I told my kids they are allowed one outdoor sport, and they all pick football.. I'm not a SIT outside person.. LOL..
Your daughter is beautiful takes after our side.. LOL..
Just kidding Haloti.. (NOT)
Love ya

Rasmussen Forever said...

Man lady, you are seriously Super Mom. I love that you are so involved with your childrens lives. That's so important. Your kids will really appreciate it as they get older.