


On Saturday, June 20th -- Ailini, Nohe'a and I went out shopping. We met up with my sister Kalo and she asked Ailini if she wanted her ears pierced. Ailini was hesitant because I think she was afraid of what her dad was going to do. I reassured her that it was okay and that her dad wanted to wait until she was old enough to decide for herself if she wanted her ears pierced. So with that being said, we stopped by Claire's and Aunty Kalo paid for her starter kit. Then she spent the weekend with Kalo. Kalo texted me over the weekend and told me how on top of it this girl was with applying the solution ever so many hours. She even told Kalo, "now I can wear my mom's earrings". I laughed out loud on that one 'cause some of the earrings I have...ummm, yeah, not for little girls!



5 comments:
WOo hoo good for you Nini....beautiful!!
lol at the wearing ur earrings lol!!! Yay princess u did it!!!
LOL this was way to fun, goooo Lini, Love you chika!!
I missed THREE POSTINGS already! Gosh you are good at this blogging thing!
Pierced ears! Lini looks so grown up with those! I can't believe it but, she looks darn PRETTY with those lil' jewels in her ears! Aunty Morena scores again! =)
lol..that's great!! I love it when they get their first ear piercing:)
you go, Lini:):)
Post a Comment