Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Can't believe it's that time of the year again. The kids started school today. Soni is in 8th grade this year and Nohe'a is starting 7th. It should be an interesting school year -- hopefully these two will get along in school. Ailini is entering 4th grade and the twins in 2nd grade.

My two older boys walked to school this morning. That helps 'cause then less work for me. I took the younger three to school. Walked Ailini to her relo and then went and waited for the twins. These two are so interesting. When Gideon's class went in, the teacher told the kids "k, wave bye to your moms". Gideon didn't even look my way. I even said out loud to him "bye Gideon"...how about the kid just walked by like he didn't even hear me. Now Brydan on the other hand, when his teacher said that, he was looking all over for me. When he spotted me, he waved to me. I said out loud to him "bye Brydan" and he just smiled. Kids I tell ya!!!



My boys




On our way to school - Ms. Ailini




The twins patiently waiting in line




The twins teachers - Casperson & Leukenga

5 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

Can't believe how grown up they are!!! Had fun wit them on Saturday!!!

pwincessdi said...

awww bitter sweet moment!!! lol @ ur twins & their differences

The NyDegger's said...

oh...I remember those days!! The kids are getting so big!! Love it about the twins...so nice they are all growing up!! Love Nini's picture!!

Morena said...

Man they do GROW UP soo fast, can't believe He'a is in Jr high now..and Gideon is a trip LOL, Ailini's pic is waaay cute! Good luck in school kids.

Unknown said...

your kids are so grown & gorgeous:)..next thing they'll be in their teens and that my dear is a whole other chapter..lol..