The oldest by approx. 8 minutes is Brydan Misinale. How did we come up with his name? Brydan is the combination of names -- Brian & Daniel (my little brothers). To make sure people would pronounce his name correctly changed the 'i' to 'y'. Then Misinale of course if my maiden name.
The baby of the family is Kitione Emili (Gideon Emil). He is named after Haloti's oldest brothers' (Metui) son who passed at birth. Emili or Emil is the name of Haloti's dad.
These two are the life of this family. They are full of energy and definitely the ones who keep me on my toes. I love you boys!!!!
They will be getting baptized this Saturday!








3 comments:
The babies are getting baptized!! OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't believe they are EIGHT!! Happy birthday Brydan and Gideon! Love you!
They are so cute! I've always wanted twin boys... looks like they are BFF's :) Happy Birthday boys
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOIS!!! WE LOVE U GUYS SO VERY VERY MUCH!!! LOVE U BOTH SO VERY VERY MUCH
Post a Comment