I am so blessed with these two. They were a surprise coming 2 months early and still to this day they surprise me with their actions. They are both unique in their own way. They definitely keep me on my toes!
Here's a few pics from their baptism!
| Get a free hit counter here. |
5 comments:
Congrats on your two getting baptized..beautiful family pictures,Sinai:) Handsome little guys!
They are so grown it's crazy to think how much they have grown LOVE U BOYS, beautiful baptism and confirmations!!!
Oh Sinai! Reading and seeing these pics got me teary eyed for you...I can't believe the twins are 8 and baptized and I know just what you mean wishing they could be babies again. They are so handsome...you have such good kids! Comes from great parents! =) Love you!
What an exciting special day. My oldest will be baptized next month. I can't believe it either. Congrats boys!
awwww...Congratulations Sinai! I was an emotional wreck when Lote (my oldest) got baptized...I don't know what is going to happen when it's my youngest getting baptized?? LOL!
Sounds like it was a beautiful weekend....They look so hansome in their suits! And you look amazing too!!
You are such an amazing mom, they are so lucky to have you! Thank you for being such a wonderful example to me always.
Post a Comment