I have this book that I ordered awhile back that I pull out every now and then. It's titled "for busy moms HOW TO CLEAN YOUR HOME fast" by Vicki Christian. Here's what I came across today in this book:
A full-time stay-at home mother would earn $134,121 a year if paid for all her work, according to Salary.com, based in Waltham, Massachusetts. The amount is similar to that earned by top U.S. advertising executives, marketing directors, or judges.
A mother who works outside the home would earn an extra $85, 876 annually on top of wages for the work she does at home, the study says. This is based on wages of a housekeeper, day care teacher, cook, computer whiz, laundry machine operator, janitor, facilities manager, van driver, chief executive, and psychologist. No wonder Moms are tired!
I'm sure that's just the base rate. I can name a couple more occupations not listed...such as coach, doctor, nurse, construction worker (hahahahaha!), gardener, quilter, baker, mentor...and the list goes on!!!! Here's to all the moms out there!!!! Keep doing what you're doing - 'cause you're doing a great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
AMEN...I think this counts for AUNTIES to RIGHT? LOL
Post a Comment