I can't believe it...flying out to Venice, Italy tomorrow morning. We (Haloti, Nohe'a & I) are catching the morning flight out of Salt Lake to JFK (New York) airport. Our direct flight to Venice leaves around 7 pm. We arrive in Venice Thursday morning. I am getting my camera ready and should have plenty of pictures when I get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
that is sooo freakin' AWESOME!!! I am so J....have fun & I can't wait to see your pics!!!
Please let us know about all of this. That is amazing and I want all the details.
Lucky! I love Italy. Have a great time!
Nice..Have fun!!! Can't wait to see all your pictures! Can't wait to take trips like that..I better get my passport then..;)
We'll deserved!! Have fun...cant wait to see the pictures!! Great seein' you this past weekend...ofa atu!
Post a Comment