
Born 13 years ago, he is our oldest kid. I can't believe how the years have flown by.



As for this year, it's real simple - he just wanted money. I did buy him a few Bob Marley tee's from Hot Topic along with the money and birthday cake. I love it if all birthdays were as simple as this. LOL.
Soni is a good kid and as a parent I can't complain. He behaves and does well at school. I hope in the years to come he'll continue. If there is one thing I can complain about, this kid loves to tease his siblings. He teases them until they cry. But if that's the worse thing he can do, I'll settle for that any day. We love you Soni!



1 comment:
WE LOVE U SONI HOPE UR BIRTHDAY WAS FUN!!!! WOW 13 MAN UR PARENTS ARE GETTING OLD LOL
Post a Comment