
Our house is full of BYU fans...I too am mixed and just go with the flow. But for some reason there's still a part of me that is a Ute fan. For those that don't know-many, many years ago I once attended the U and it was all about the U. Well, until I got married.
Tonight they play in the Sugar bowl against Alabama. My husband thinks the U is going to get their butts kicked. I told him, "well, BYU thought they were going to kill TCU and what happened?" Yup, exactly and then "what bowl did BYU go to"? So with that being said, anything is possible right?
Well, just wanted to wish them luck and we will be watching the game tonight from home. Not just me alone, but with Haloti.



2 comments:
oh wow..thanks for the reminder..
my little brother is playing for
the Utes..so I'm for Utah,too...
Thanks, Sinai:)
I'm so proud of them. Way to shut the world up.
Post a Comment