I know, I haven't been myself by posting every day. LOL. I had to take my laptop in last week and should be getting it back some time this week (crossing my fingers). As for the home PC, let's just say the kids (or maybe even the hubby) logged on to some site where we have 'uncontrollable pop-ups'. It's time for a new computer anyways, but I first have to figure out how to get my pictures off the harddrive. And that is why it's good to back-up your pictures.
We had a great Valentine's weekend. Nothing too extravagant. Saturday morning I woke up to find a dozen red roses that Haloti got for me along with a sweet card. Then I found out he bought a dozen yellow roses for our daughter, Ailini...and a cute card. I told Haloti, you know since you did this, you will have to do this every Valentine's now. We both just laughed. She was excited when she woke up and found roses on her desk. When I get my laptop back, I will have to upload the pictures and post what the card said 'cause it was cutest card. As for my Valentine's gift, I just bought him a pair of running shoes 'cause that's what he wanted. But now it sounds like I have to return them 'cause they are killing his feet. Later that evening ('cause he had to work) we made him a nice dinner (steak, shrimp & baked potatoes) and baked some sugar cookies and dropped it off. I know, I know, I'm such a good wifey. This is a rare occassion (sp?) so he was probably shocked too. The kids made Valentine's for grandma & grandpa - so we dropped those off along with sugar cookies.
Sunday we went up to Logan for nephew Sio Pauni's mission farewell. He got called to the Nuku'alofa Tonga mission. It was a nice drive up there. I can't remember the last time we were there. After the program, they had a eating over at their place. We didn't make it to the eating. Instead we stopped by sister in law Fa's place, grabbed a quick bite to eat and then headed back home. Haloti had to work that evening.
So there you go, that's our weekend. As for this week, we have Ailini's recital and science fair to attend. Other than that, it's the gym every night. Last night I went to the Turbo Kickboxing class. Talk about totally kick my butt. But I have to say, I might be getting use to it. I didn't wake up feeling 'beat down' like last week. Tonight of course is Zumba night. Hopefully the instructor will make it 'cause it's snowing like crazy. Anytime it snows (bad), she has sub teach. I really need a good workout today 'cause over the weekend, I kind of went off. Now I'm trying to be good the rest of the week. LOL.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, over the weekend we made a couple of stops at Costco. Remember weeks ago my post about our Costco trip and the tasting tables? Well they really got me this time. I sampled their chicken salad sonoma and well, we bought it. Also sampled the oranges and pears and bought a box of each. Yeah, spent a little too much there, but it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment