Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!

It's St. Patrick's Day and nothing spectacular going on. I got my green "Everybody loves an Irish girl" shirt on...even though I'm not even Irish, but hey -- it's green, so why not? Besides, it was another bargain shirt I bought at Target last year for like $2 or so. It's been hanging in my closet for that long and finally making use of it.

I apologize for not uploading the pics from last weekend. Sometimes I just get in a rut where I am lazy to upload pictures on to my blog. Besides, it just never seems to be enough hours in the day to do everything.

Spring is here and with that - it means softball season is beginning. My daughter is signed up to play. That means practices and games. That also means -- some of the work out nights will have to go.

I know this summer will be even busier. My oldest wants to play football along with the twins. Football is a time-consuming sport. It's also one of my favorites to watch, so I've got mixed emotions. Nohe'a on the other hand would love to play, but sports is on hold until he gets his eagle.

Speaking of eagle -- Soni is finally on track to work on his eagle project. His project is to collect items (mainly toilet paper & diapers) for a shelter in downtown Salt Lake. So if any of you would like or can donate, please let me know and we'll pick up. If he continues like he should, he should be getting it within the next two months. Then when that is done and over with, he can play and focus on sports -- but of course, school always comes first.

As for me, trying to figure out how to balance everything with work, church, kids and then my workouts. I know some things (including my workouts) will have to be set aside, but we'll see how things go.

I still want to get Zumba certified and eventually teach a class here and there. I've got some ideas (lots of them) of things I would like to do once certified. I will definitely keep y'all posted. Again, thanks for the support and words of encouragement. It goes a long way!

Sorry no pics with this post -- so if you're reading this, thanks for taking the time to read it. I know blogs without pictures are boring...so again, thanks for taking time out to stop by and see the happs in my life!

2 comments:

Kassie said...

That will be so fun when you get certified. I'm bad, I didn't even wear green today.. unless the green throw up from Toa's puke counts! You are a busy woman, and always seem so great at balancing everything. xoxo

P.S. I agree, football is time-consuming! hahaa

pwincessdi said...

Hi Sinai. Just get certified and have your classes around your kids schedule! lol...I can't wait til you start your class, it'll be soo fun! Anyway good luck with multitasking everything :) love ya and send me your email!!!